TenCate Sine® is a unique type of shock pad specifically engineered for artificial turf, with excellent drainage properties due to its 3D open structure.
TenCate Sine ® is a cellular base stabilisation system that enables the construction of a shock pad lined base that provides two key benefits:
- Shock pad does not move or compact and provides cushioning regarding of infill movement. Using a shock pad under a playing surface has a number of positive benefits:
- Safer, improving the biomechanics of the field
- Easier on joints and muscles
- Reduced wear of the field
- Made of cross-linked closed cell polyethylene foam, enhanced by a unique woven construction, TenCate Sine’s open void structure ensures vertical and horizontal drainage, resulting in:
- The elimination of the need for expensive French drainage below the field
- The cooling airflow through the shock pad contributing to lowering the temperature of the field
- Good shock absorbency of the closed cell structure, meaning improved, lower energy restitution
Sold by the lineal metre, Rolls are manufactured at 2.0m wide. 1 Quantity represents 1m (Length) x 2.0m (Wide) i.e 2.0m2.
Determine if a shock and drainage pad is required. TigerTurf recommends the TenCate Sine® woven shock and drain pad. It increases safety and comfort of a synthetic turf lawn providing a comfortable and natural cushioning to the surface. Cushioning and absorption of ground impact is especially important for synthetic surfaces that require special safety features such as children’s playgrounds. The synthetic turf carpet itself allows for drainage of water, but it will depend on the foundation on which the carpet is installed if the water can be successfully disposed of. By installing TenCate Sine you can be assured that water disposal is guaranteed.